Beauty Blog Budget

FEBRUARY 2015 EMPTIES | PART II

Tuesday, February 17, 2015Unknown








Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara (02 Black/Brown)
This is by far one of my favourite mascaras as it doesn't clump or get chunky given that it is a waterproof mascara. It holds a curl all day and you needn't worry about flakey dry mascara falling all over your face. I really like this mascara as it gives a natural look to the lashes as it is dark brown in colour.

Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner (Blackest Black)
This is my favourite gel eyeliner and I will continue to use this forever! It is true to it's name 'Blackest Black' and makes eyeliner so easy to apply! It claims to be smudge proof and waterproof for 24 hours which I think is a false claim since it does transfer onto my eyelid if it is still semi-wet. Overall, a great gel liner!

Revlon CustomEyes Mascara (002 Black Noir)
This one was interesting. I got this for $1 on Scoupon a long time ago and the empty mascara tube has been sitting there for months. For me, this didn't work at all because it didn't hold a curl at all. The formula is very clumpy and wet which weighs down the lashes and within less than 2 minutes of applying my mascara, my lashes would lose the curl which defeats the purpose of curling them in the first place. The concept of the brush is really cool. The top twists allowing for the silicone brush to move from the 'volumising' setting to the 'lengthening' setting. Give this one a miss if you have straight lashes.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara (01 Black)
I was so sad to see this mascara run out! It is teeny-tiny and has the smallest mascara wand I've ever seen! This is great when used on the lower lashes as it never clumps or applies too heavily. Sometimes I use the wand to remove any clumps in my upper lashes and at the same time lengthening them. Highly recommend this!

Chloe Signature Eau de Parfum
Hands down my favourite perfume. It smells fresh, clean and feminine - but not the girly/sweet feminine type. The bottle is so cute perfect for carrying in your handbag (that is, the 50ml bottle).

Enjoy!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Join Us on Twitter

Contact Form